It's About Time

If you have ever spent more that 5 minutes with me, it is fairly obvious that I love fitness. I have learned so much (sometimes the hard way) in the 30 years that I have been teaching. What better way to share my passion than to start a blog and pass on the information that I share with clients on a day-to-day basis.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Eat Your Fruits and Veggies Year Round

A friend of mine who knows a lot about eating right posted this on her blog http://healthymamahappymama.wordpress.com/ and I thought it was very useful information about seasonal fruits and vegetables.  Obviously you can find many of these items more months than they are listed but they may not be as tasty and may cost you a little more.


Don't forget to eat your fruits and vegetables.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment