It's About Time

If you have ever spent more that 5 minutes with me, it is fairly obvious that I love fitness. I have learned so much (sometimes the hard way) in the 30 years that I have been teaching. What better way to share my passion than to start a blog and pass on the information that I share with clients on a day-to-day basis.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Train Like An Olympian


I thoroughly enjoyed watching the Olympics.  It became our family ritual to watch every night.  I was amazed by all the talent and very impressed that they have all spent the last 4 years training for this epic event.  It also made me think of all my clients and how they too impress me.  It is not easy to be a consistant exerciser.  Many of them have crazy schedules,  some have huge physical hurdles and yet they all make the time to train for longevity and health.  Thanks to all of my clients for being an inspiration to me.







No comments:

Post a Comment