It's About Time

If you have ever spent more that 5 minutes with me, it is fairly obvious that I love fitness. I have learned so much (sometimes the hard way) in the 30 years that I have been teaching. What better way to share my passion than to start a blog and pass on the information that I share with clients on a day-to-day basis.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Take a Dip

Thanks to everyone who has submitted some fun fall foods.  Today I'll post some amazing dip recipes.  Enjoy.

Michelle’s Fresh Dip
1 avocado mashed
5-6 strawberries diced fine
1 crisp apple (your favorite) diced fine
1 T chopped cilantro

Optional
1/2 guacamole seasoning packet
Whole grain chips
Jeanette’s Cranberry Salsa
½ cup fresh cranberries (Can use canned whole cranberry sauce)
¼ c shopped fresh cilantro leaves
1 avocado diced
Zest and juice of one lime
1 jalapeno, finely chopped
½ white onion coarsely chopped
¼ cup diced red bell pepper
¼ cup diced green bell pepper
3 large tomatoes diced
Salt and Pepper
Lisa’s Pomegranate Dip
1-2 diced avocado
2 TBSP lemon juice
Mix and set aside

1 LG tomato diced
1 pomegranate seeded
2 TBSP onion finely chopped
1 tsp salt
¼ tsp coriander
Mix and add to avocado


No comments:

Post a Comment