My clients also took this opportunity to remember what they are thankful for.
- I'm grateful for the opportunity to make breakfast for my family and start the day being together
- I'm thankful for my beautiful, caring boys
- I'm thankful that Brandy works out with me everyday
- I am thankful to have a sweet friend that likes to have me around
- I'm grateful for my snuggley boots that are warm and comfortable but not so good for my workouts
- I'm thankful for guests that visit and also for guests that go home
- I'm thankful for heat and for a thermostat. When I was younger I had to get up before my family and start the fire.
- I'm thankful for the advancement of knowledge and medicine that allows us to live longer
- I'm thankful for my one hour a week of me time
- I'm grateful that my son got a 3.6 GPA. Yea
- Grateful that my BFF and her family has their power back on and the worst part of Storm Sandy is over. They only had a tree fall on their house and damage the roof and they are all safe and OK.
More blessings to come