This article was inspired by my workout today. We did all lower body exercises with a 20 LB. weight vest on. Oh my. It is a killer and every time I do it I sweat a ton. As I removed my vest I noticed a distinct pattern on my top. It was a heart. I thought "How appropriate." I love to sweat. We all should "love" to sweat and there are many benefits to getting a little soggy when you train hard.
|I asked my husband what shape he saw and he said "Mickey Mouse flexing." For the sake of this article look for the heart.|
- Sweat is like you body's air conditioning system. It cools you down when you body gets overheated by exercise.
- Sweating is very cleansing. Because circulation is increased during exercise, many toxins and impurities may exit your body through your skin.
- Sweating can help your skin. When pores open up and it allows dirt and impurites to leave on the surface layers.
- Effective exercising and sweat go hand in hand and those things can reduce stress.
- Can also possibly help with your immune system. As the body works hard it produces more white blood cells which in turn can help you keep from getting sick.