It's About Time

If you have ever spent more that 5 minutes with me, it is fairly obvious that I love fitness. I have learned so much (sometimes the hard way) in the 30 years that I have been teaching. What better way to share my passion than to start a blog and pass on the information that I share with clients on a day-to-day basis.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Athletic HIIT Volleyball drills and video

I promised that I would be posting more videos for you to see for our athletic high intensity interval training workout.  Below is the video for Volleyball.  If you have trouble viewing the video you can also find them on YouTube under (Sport name) Metcon, Lisa Mathews



Volleyball
1.  Lunge side for dig, come back and load for a block-go side to side
2.  Block down net 4 times each direction
3.  R/T Bounce on feet-Dig in direction pointed
REPEAT 3 times




No comments:

Post a Comment