It's About Time

If you have ever spent more that 5 minutes with me, it is fairly obvious that I love fitness. I have learned so much (sometimes the hard way) in the 30 years that I have been teaching. What better way to share my passion than to start a blog and pass on the information that I share with clients on a day-to-day basis.

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Fresh Mango Salsa

This is always a popular dip and soooooo easy to make

3 Ripe Mangos, Cubed
1 Lime, squeezed for juice
1 Tbsp Cilantro (Or to taste)
1 Tbsp red onion, chopped fine (Or to taste)
1 Tbsp green onion, chopped fine (Or to taste)

Mix together and enjoy

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm Ana from Blogginup.com/en/.

    Blogginup is a website that allows users follow content of blogs that you like in the easiest way.

    The user can follow your content every day and with labels marking the post or blogs and sort them.



     
    I invite you to come and add your blog in less than 1 minute and start having your own followers to follow your blog.
      
    http://youtu.be/o_j8j7RXl-Y

    blogginup.com

    English version blogginup.com/en/

    Regards!

    ReplyDelete