It's About Time

If you have ever spent more that 5 minutes with me, it is fairly obvious that I love fitness. I have learned so much (sometimes the hard way) in the 30 years that I have been teaching. What better way to share my passion than to start a blog and pass on the information that I share with clients on a day-to-day basis.

Friday, January 24, 2014

Metabolic Chain- Full Body Workout

This workout starts out easy and then slowly kicks your butt.  Every exercise flows right into the next exercise without stopping. Every round you add one rep to each exercise so at the end of the sequence you will be doing 10 of each exercise.  It will take you about 20-30 minutes to complete.  You can work up to doing 2-3 rounds.  Enjoy.

SQUAT down and then come up with OVERHEAD PRESS with dumbbells
Slowly lower down arms in front and do a DEAD LIFT
Come up and do straight ARM EXTENSION
Lower down arms and do a BICEP CURL with a CALF RAISE
Lower body down into a PLANK and do an alternating ROW
Do a PUSH UP

REPEAT THIS SEQUENCE 10 TIMES AND ADD A REP TO EACH EXERCISE EACH ROUND

No comments:

Post a Comment