It's About Time

If you have ever spent more that 5 minutes with me, it is fairly obvious that I love fitness. I have learned so much (sometimes the hard way) in the 30 years that I have been teaching. What better way to share my passion than to start a blog and pass on the information that I share with clients on a day-to-day basis.

Monday, May 11, 2015

Bring It On Kamagon Workout

Picked up a new toy at the IDEA Fitness convention.  Here is a great workout to try.  If you don't have this particular piece of equipment, you can just use a dumbbell or kettle bell.

There are 11 exercises.  Perform each exercise for 1 minute and then move on to the next.  On the lunging exercises switch lead leg at 30 seconds. REPEAT each round of 11 exercises as many times as you can in an hour or just one round if that is all the time you have.

WALKING LUNGES


BAT SWING



FORWARD LUNGE ON BOSU

HIP CIRCLES ON BOSU

FROG JUMP FORWARD AND BACK




SQUAT/UPRIGHT ROW/ OVERHEAD PRESS



PLIE' SQUATS/ARM PUMPS




BURPEES



SQUAT/TWIST/OVERHEAD PRESS

OUTSIDE LUNGE WITH ARM SWING



RUSSIAN TWISTS














No comments:

Post a Comment