- Sledding ( Walking up and down hills, or pulling someone will get that heart rate up)
- Building a Snow Cave
|Thanks to my niece and nephews for this fun picture.|
- Walking in deep snow (Remember appropriate footwear)
- Skating (Remember appropriate Padding)
- Building a snowman.
- Snow Shoeing (Does take some practice but great fun)
|Thanks to my sister, Landi, for the picture. I didn't |
have time to ask for permission but I don't think she will mind.
- Join a gym
- Walk the mall (I also include shopping)
- Invest in some good fitness DVD's
- Take the stairs whenever you can.
- Join a recreation league
- Have some basic exercise equipment at home in case you are stuck inside
Enjoy yourself no matter what the weather and remember to dress appropriately.