It's About Time

If you have ever spent more that 5 minutes with me, it is fairly obvious that I love fitness. I have learned so much (sometimes the hard way) in the 30 years that I have been teaching. What better way to share my passion than to start a blog and pass on the information that I share with clients on a day-to-day basis.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

It Is Always Polite to Share

I love the commercials that show people on internet or browsing overload.  We are inundated with all sorts of information.  I so appreciate when a friend shares a website with great information that she/he has tried or recommended.  I thought I would share a couple with you.

Deer Creek Foods-Gourmet Tortillas-YUM, YUM, YUM.  They are a start up company in Utah.  Great healthy choice with lots of different varieties.

One Tortilla = 80 calories compared to 150-210 for regular tortilla
1 g fat, 16 g carbs, and 3 g protein compared to 2 g fat, 36 g carbs, and 6 g protein.

They even have a Dark Chocolate choice that makes a yummy and healthy dessert or snack.  Check out their Facebook page  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Deer-Creek-Foods/135208569895580   or email them at mike@deercreekfoods.com.

Twin Cakes Bakery-This is a great site for healthier/organic snack options especially those who have lots of allergies to eggs or gluten or sway toward vegan foods.  I tried a few of their items and the chocolate coconut cookie was like eating a no-bake cookie my mom used to make. http://www.twincakesbakery.com/

WH Foods-129 foods that can serve as the basis of your healthiest way of eatinghttp://whfoods.com/foodstoc.php

Don't just take my word for it.  Check them and see for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment