It's About Time

If you have ever spent more that 5 minutes with me, it is fairly obvious that I love fitness. I have learned so much (sometimes the hard way) in the 30 years that I have been teaching. What better way to share my passion than to start a blog and pass on the information that I share with clients on a day-to-day basis.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Planking Epidemic

Planking at Scout Falls

Side Planks, Ball planks, Supine Planks, Push Up Planks-All of these exercises have been come a standard exercise for your core.  Lately it has been taken to a whole new level.  I've seen several postings of this new craze and I can't resist.  I'm joining in.  I have challenged my family and friends to fall for this crazy idea.  I can't see any harm in it.  You may even get a stronger core while you are at it.  If you have no idea what I am talking about, please click on red links below.

Teach Me How To Plank-Some examples of planking may not be suitable for little kids or my mom. Little ones will probably like the potty talk and my mom hates bathroom humor.

Planking Ideas

Planking at Stewart Falls
I challenge you, your kids, your pets, your boss or anyone to do the plank and send me the picture.  Have fun and be safe.

1 comment:

  1. I just learned what this is last week. I am totally un-cool but I just don't get it. The planking and the perching are hilarious to me. This post PROVES (as if we didn't already know) that you are a much more 'with it' mom than me!

    ReplyDelete