It's About Time

If you have ever spent more that 5 minutes with me, it is fairly obvious that I love fitness. I have learned so much (sometimes the hard way) in the 30 years that I have been teaching. What better way to share my passion than to start a blog and pass on the information that I share with clients on a day-to-day basis.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Scout Falls

Kurt, McCall, Maddy
This Saturday hiking thing has become a fun habit for my husband and I.  We're new to Utah so we have lots of places to explore.  We are trying to push this behavior on our friends and luckily we got some of the Andus' to come with us. Sun + Friend + Fitness + Beautiful Surroundings = Happy and Healthy Life.  I love this kind of math.

Andrus'

1 comment:

  1. Planking?!? Are you kidding? Is it kind of like Naughty Pilates - Hanky-Panky-Planky?

    ReplyDelete