It's About Time

If you have ever spent more that 5 minutes with me, it is fairly obvious that I love fitness. I have learned so much (sometimes the hard way) in the 30 years that I have been teaching. What better way to share my passion than to start a blog and pass on the information that I share with clients on a day-to-day basis.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Quinoa and Pear Breakfast cereal

1 C uncooked Quinoa (cook to specifications)
2 medium apples or pears diced
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
3 Truvia Packets or 3 TBSP Brown Sugar
1/4 C Skim Milk

This is a great protein-packed cereal or side dish.  You could probably try raisins, nuts and berries too.  It was very good and a great alternative to other hot cereals.  Yum Yum.

P.S.  Yes I am going to post other recipes without Quinoa as the main ingredient.

No comments:

Post a Comment