It's About Time

If you have ever spent more that 5 minutes with me, it is fairly obvious that I love fitness. I have learned so much (sometimes the hard way) in the 30 years that I have been teaching. What better way to share my passion than to start a blog and pass on the information that I share with clients on a day-to-day basis.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Easy Healthy Pizza

Who doesn't love pizza.  As a child I didn't like the stuff but now I really do- 3-cheese or meat lovers or Hawaiian-oops I had better stop. Just try this healthy pizza.  I think you will really like it.  I know I do.

Healthy Pizza

  • 1 FlatOut Honey Wheat Bread  100 Calories
  • 1/4 C Pizza Sauce  (I usually don't use that much) 25 Calories
  • 1/4 C Mozzarella Cheese ( I usually  do use that much-yum) 80 Calories
  • Fresh Mushrooms, Zucchini, Tomatoes, Chopped Fresh Spinach
  • 7 Slices Turkey Pepperoni Slices 40 Cal (Optional)
Yum-Veggies

Sauce first-Veggies second

His and Hers Pizza

Here is Kurt's with turkey pepperoni-He can't stand tomatoes.  Just ask his parents.

This is mine with tomatoes.  Should have thrown in a couple of pepperonis.
Spread pizza sauce on flatbread.  Add all the veggies you want and then sprinkle with cheese. I usually eat half now and save 1/2 for another meal.  I have taken some pictures.  Who knew that it would be so hard to make food look good.  At least you will get the idea.

3 comments:

  1. That looks so yummy! I will definitely be making that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like something that even I could make. It really does look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good. Can you get the bread at Smith's? Have you tried grilling them?

    ReplyDelete