It's About Time

If you have ever spent more that 5 minutes with me, it is fairly obvious that I love fitness. I have learned so much (sometimes the hard way) in the 30 years that I have been teaching. What better way to share my passion than to start a blog and pass on the information that I share with clients on a day-to-day basis.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Help Is All Around You


You probably thought I was going to say "Your Trainer" is there to help you.  That is very true but I want to tell you about another aid that is a wonderful tool when your goal is to improve your eating and exercise habits.  I am constantly revamping my ways to inspire my clients to get healthy.  One thing that I am now recommending to all my clients is to use http://www.myfitnesspal.com.  You can get this download for your phone or your computer.  Here is a snipit of what this program offers.

Losing weight isn't easy - we know. But with a membership to MyFitnessPal.com, you'll get the tools you need to successfully take weight off - and keep it off. And best of all, everything on our site is 100% FREE. So put away your credit card - you'll never have to pay a cent.
Study after study has confirmed the benefits of keeping track of the food you eat and the activity you do. It's simple - the more consistently you track your food intake, the more likely you are to lose weight. That's why every successful weight management program suggests that you keep a food diary and/or an activity log. But recording everything you eat without the right tools can be tedious at best, or simply impossible at worst.
At MyFitnessPal.com, we focus on making sure you can log your meals as quickly and easily as possible. Because the easier we make it for you, the more likely you are to stay on track, and the more likely you are to succeed in your weight loss goals.
  
With a 100% FREE membership you get:

  • The easiest to use food diary on the web -
     
    Track what you eat with just a few clicks from anywhere with an internet connection - at home or at work
  • A searchable food database of over 1,036,000 items -
     
    and it's growing everyday!
  • Your own personal food database -
     
    add your own foods and recipes at any time and access them from anywhere with an internet connection
  • Free mobile apps for iPhone and Android -
     
    so you can log your meals and exercise even when you are on the go
  • Support and motivation 
    from people just like you - Our discussion forums let you learn from others, share your own tips, receive and give encouragement, and make friends.
  • A personalized diet profile
     
    - customized to your unique weight loss goals.
  • Flexibility
     
    - our system can support any diet like Atkins, the South Beach Diet, the Zone, and more. No matter what diet you're on, we can help.
I love this program and I can use it to become friends with all of my clients who join.  We can look at their profiles together to see if they are on the right track.  Let this program help and motivate a healthier you.  

P.S.  Nothing can replace your trainer.  Wow.  What a shameless plug but it is true.  



No comments:

Post a Comment