- 10 Exercises
- 60 Seconds per exercise
- 15 second break between each exercise (You can eliminate if you are feeling studly)
- Rest 2 minutes between each cycle of 10 exercises (More if you need it.)
- Repeat each cycle 2-4X or work for an hour.
- Goblet Plie' Squats-Hold heavy dumbbell in front like a goblet and move down and up.
- Mountain Climbers-Plank position-can be at an incline-Run with high knees.
- Squats with alternating Front arm raises.
- Plank to side plank back to Plank-Repeat side, center, side-can be done at an incline.
- Flying lunges. (Everyone loves these)
- Arm Rows in squat position.
- Side-to-side lunge-adding rotation with torso and reaching dumbbell downward,same direction as lunge.
- Plank with hands on dumbbells-Push Up then single arm row-repeat side row , push-up, side row.
- Alternating lunges with torso rotation
- Overhead arm presses with Plie' squat quickly