Common Misconceptions about diet/ fitness and weight loss.
- At my gym they have free weights, so I took them.
- Every time I get the urge to exercise, I lie down till the feeling passes.
- I want to get a six-pack and know exactly what to do, head straight to the grocery store and head down the drink aisle!
- The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight because by then, your body and your fat are really good friends.
- Flexibility is overrated. If God had wanted me to touch my toes He would have put them up higher on my body.
- I'm in shape. Round is a shape.
- Chocolate is a vegetable. How, you ask? Chocolate is derived from cacao beans. Bean = vegetable. Sugar is derived from either sugar CANE or sugar BEETS. Both are plants, which places them in the vegetable category. Thus, chocolate is a vegetable.
- Whole Cookies are fattening. Just have a piece of cookie -- the process of breaking causes fat leakage.