It's About Time

If you have ever spent more that 5 minutes with me, it is fairly obvious that I love fitness. I have learned so much (sometimes the hard way) in the 30 years that I have been teaching. What better way to share my passion than to start a blog and pass on the information that I share with clients on a day-to-day basis.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

FLAG DAY




I had a wonderful surprise when I left for work.  The streets of my neighborhood were lined with our American Flag.  My family has always been very patriotic and just like the song says, "Proud to be an American."  I want to use a blog post to thank all those who serve to protect our country.  Many have sacrificed so much to give us the freedoms we enjoy.  My thoughts went from pride, to thankfulness and then to fitness.  Strange I know.  It is pretty predictable how my mind works.  Navy Seals designed  the TRX which is a piece of training equipment that they use to stay in peak physical condition no matter where they are serving.  I don't want to take away from my tribute so my post tomorrow will be about TRX training.  Thanks again to all who serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment