It's About Time

If you have ever spent more that 5 minutes with me, it is fairly obvious that I love fitness. I have learned so much (sometimes the hard way) in the 30 years that I have been teaching. What better way to share my passion than to start a blog and pass on the information that I share with clients on a day-to-day basis.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Testimonial-Chris Westover, Beaverton, Oregon

Chris' Boot Camp
I have come across many people who love fitness as much as I do.  I want to share with you how others inspire people to move and get healthy.  Chris Westover is one of those people.  I met Chris in one of my fitness classes.  She was one of those people that you loved to have in your classes because she always had a great attitude and would consistently come and work hard.  Now she shares her work ethic and passion with others through her boot camp classes.  This is what she had to say.
I really do love my boot camp girls. They are an amazing group of ladies who are very supportive of each other and me! I love them all. I can honestly say that I get up on boot camp mornings thinking..."I have the best job in the world!" These girls let me use them as guinea pigs before I started the camp and have stuck with me for almost a year now! A couple of my gals completed they're first half marathons this year!! I'm so proud of them! With summer here, some of the girls are bringing their kids to join in the fun. I love to see them sharing their love of fitness with the family. I could go on and on, but you know why I love what I do! We get to help people change their lives! How cool is that? There's nothing like seeing someone get stronger and watching their self esteem get a boost. 
Keep up the good works Chris.  You're amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment