It's About Time

If you have ever spent more that 5 minutes with me, it is fairly obvious that I love fitness. I have learned so much (sometimes the hard way) in the 30 years that I have been teaching. What better way to share my passion than to start a blog and pass on the information that I share with clients on a day-to-day basis.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

TRX Suspension Training

Many people avoid the gym setting.  Crowds, loud music, screaming instructors or even smells can deter a person from exercising.  You should learn more about TRX Suspension Training.  I love, love, love, this piece of equipment.   You can take it anywhere and get a great workout.  My deck or the local parks are my favorite places to workout.  You get scenery, privacy and clean air to enjoy while you kick you own butt.  Below is a little background.
Born in the U.S. Navy SEALS and developed by Fitness Anywhere®, Suspension Training® is a revolutionary method of leveraged bodyweight exercise. Easily set up the portable TRX® Suspension Trainer™ and you’re in control. Safely perform hundreds of exercises that build power, strength, flexibility, balance, mobility, and prevent injuries, all at the intensity you choose.  The TRX® is more than just the most versatile piece of exercise equipment available, it’s a complete training system.

Sounds just like an infomercial doesn't it but everything is true.  Check out their website for more information.http://www.trxtraining.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment