It's About Time

If you have ever spent more that 5 minutes with me, it is fairly obvious that I love fitness. I have learned so much (sometimes the hard way) in the 30 years that I have been teaching. What better way to share my passion than to start a blog and pass on the information that I share with clients on a day-to-day basis.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June 1, 20011-NATIONAL RUNNING DAY




What a great excuse to get out and run.  Luckily for me the sun has decided to present itself in Utah.  It felt great to be outside enjoying the people, the colors, the projects, and sites that summer has to offer.  I thought I would take my camera with me to  let you see some of the items I saw on my run and hopefully it will motivate you to get out and RUN.  Walking is good too.  I love the classic old red car.  The Lilac tree reminds me of my mother and grandmother.  Love that smell.  I couldn't pass up on the bright teal chairs and my parents would be proud that I stopped at this historic pioneer home too.  It was built in 1865.  

2 comments:

  1. Our lilacs don't have leaves yet, in fact, none of the trees are in full leaf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're running and the lilacs are out that means you're picking lilacs and running! Glad you're blogging!

    ReplyDelete